The United States Air Force Academy Parents Association of Washington State (USAFAPAWS) recognizes the unique experience of a service academy education, and exists to support and inform each other and to help us to encourage our cadets during this exciting yet challenging period of their lives.
USAFAPAWS Membership includes:
- Networking events with other Cadet parents from WA state for sharing information & experiences
- Cadet Care Package ‐ preparing semi‐annual packages for our Cadets full of fun treats
- Cadet Birthday & Gift Cards – sent each year Cadet attending USAFA
- Access to relevant information and receiving event/activity alerts (Appointee Breakfast, Parents Weekend, All Services Academy Ball)
- Custom Name-tags – personalized, magnetic - featuring your cadets name & year of graduation
Parent's Weekend & Football Game
Saturday August 31st 2019 1:00 pm
Don’t forget to wear your WA nametags!
See you there!
Pat Doherty – 208-867-0867