The United States Air Force Academy Parents Association of Washington State (USAFAPAWS) recognizes the unique experience of a service academy education, and exists to support and inform each other and to help us to encourage our cadets during this exciting yet challenging period of their lives.
USAFAPAWS Membership includes:
- Networking events with other Cadet parents from WA state for sharing information & experiences
- Cadet Care Package ‐ preparing semi‐annual packages for our Cadets full of fun treats
- Cadet Birthday & Gift Cards – sent each year Cadet attending USAFA
- Access to relevant information and receiving event/activity alerts (Appointee Breakfast, Parents Weekend, All Services Academy Ball)
- Custom Name-tags – personalized, magnetic - featuring your cadets name & year of graduation
"Care and Share" Meeting
Saturday February 8th 2020 11:30 am
Greg and Cathy Lesar
206-715-1747 (Cathy’s cell)
Maple Valley area
17421 190th Ave. SE
USO Sea-tac TOUR!
Saturday March 14th 2020 10:00 am
Tour of the USO & Election of new club officers