The United States Air Force Academy Parents Association of Washington State (USAFAPAWS) recognizes the unique experience of a service academy education, and exists to support and inform each other and to help us to encourage our cadets during this exciting yet challenging period of their lives.
USAFAPAWS Membership includes:
- Networking events with other Cadet parents from WA state for sharing information & experiences
- Cadet Care Package ‐ preparing semi‐annual packages for our Cadets full of fun treats
- Cadet Birthday & Gift Cards – sent each year Cadet attending USAFA
- Access to relevant information and receiving event/activity alerts (Appointee Breakfast, Parents Weekend, All Services Academy Ball)
- Custom Name-tags – personalized, magnetic - featuring your cadets name & year of graduation
Air Force vs Army Game ‐ Watch Party!
Saturday November 3rd 2018 10:00 am
"Care and Share" Meeting
Sunday February 17th 2019 11:00 am
“Care and Share” Meeting
Greg and Cathy Lesar
206-715-1747 (Cathy’s cell)
Maple Valley area
17421 190th Ave. SE